Filter cartridge dust collector design selection considerations
1. The principle of selecting filter material
The filter cartridge
is usually made of pulp, synthetic fiber or a surface film made of pulp or synthetic fiber. The raw materials have different physical and chemical properties, and the suitable conditions of use or working environment (temperature, humidity, corrosion, etc.) are different. Therefore, the correct selection principle of the filter cartridge filter should be to fully understand the physical and chemical properties of the dust-containing gas emitted during the production process, and carefully compare the technical properties of various fibers to make the correct selection.
2. Filter cartridge selection precautions
(1) Consider whether the dust is flammable or flammable. If it is flammable dust or combustible dust, consider using the dust filter cartridge of CWSY flame retardant material or the dust filter cartridge of antistatic filter to prevent electrostatic jump and explosion.
(2) Consideration of the working environment humidity of the dust filter cartridge
. If the ambient humidity is high, it is easy to cause dust to absorb moisture. At this time, consider selecting a filter material with waterproof function.
(3) Consideration of the nature of the dust. If the dust contains oil and fat components, consider using the dust filter cartridge made of CWSY oil-proof and anti-pollution filter media; if it is heavy metal, silica, etc., which is harmful to human health, choose surface filter material, dust filter cartridge High filtration precision, low resistance, easy to clean, stable operation.
(4) If sparks are introduced into the system, the filter material with flame retardant function should be selected. The dust filter cartridge
made of this material has the fireproof function to avoid burning of the dust filter cartridge during work.
(5) Dust concentration and consideration of the filtering wind speed of the dust filter cartridge. If the imported dust concentration is low and the filtration wind speed is also selected to be small, consider selecting a thin filter material of ≤180g/M2, which is beneficial to increase the filtration area and increase the flow rate of the single dust filter cartridge.
(6) Consideration of the ambient temperature of the dust filter cartridge. The working environment temperature of the filter material based on polyester fiber material should be ≤135°C, but the polyester non-woven fabric works at the temperature of 80°C～135°C, the stiffness of the dust filter cartridge will be greatly reduced, and the folding filter material can be easily pasted. Therefore, the performance of the dust filter cartridge is greatly reduced.